[Combine Airport transfer with Japanese guide] Manila Airport to Hotel within Metro Manila
Manila's airport "Ninoy Aquino International Airport (commonly known as NAIA)" has four terminals, each of which is crowded. Since it is the airport of the capital, flights arrive and depart from all over the world, and heavy traffic jams often occur in the surrounding area, but since trains do not enter the airport, stable passengers cannot be sent, and taxis etc. There is no choice but to use the transportation system of. The way taxis line up on arrival is particularly amazing, and it's not uncommon to line up for two hours. It's not an exaggeration, and it is recommended to use a shuttle car instead of a taxi to really get out of the airport to downtown Manila. Manila, in particular, is a place in the Philippines where you can enjoy smooth sightseeing by buying time for money. As a Japanese travel agency, we provide a pick-up service between airport hotels for the safety of all travelers from Japan and for smooth and comfortable travel. In the airport hotel transfer service, you can select "Mixed loading / private car" or "With or without Japanese guide (airport → hotel transfer only)". At "Airport → Hotel Transfer", our airport staff will wait with a banner with your name on it according to the arrival time of your flight. After merging with the airport staff, the staff will guide you to the arranged shuttle car, and you will basically leave with zero waiting time. Please note that you may have to wait a few minutes if the terminal is crowded. If you choose to have a Japanese guide, a Japanese-speaking Filipino guide will accompany you to your hotel to answer basic Manila explanations and questions from guests, and check in after you arrive at the hotel. We will even assist you. If you do not have a guide, your driver will take you to the hotel lobby. In "Hotel → Airport Transfer", we will inform you of the departure time so that you can arrive at the airport 2 hours before the departure of your flight. There are other cities with less traffic jams overseas, and you may feel that the pickup is a little quicker, but there are various road conditions depending on the location of the hotel, traffic jams, time zone, and day of the week, so let us consider the conditions. We will guide you to the optimal time after receiving it. After arriving at the airport, our airport staff will welcome you and assist you to the relevant terminal entrance at Manila Airport. * Currently, due to security regulations, only travelers are prohibited from entering the airport.
Days of Week
Adults: Manila Airport ⇒ Hotel (Paranaque City, Pasay City, Manila City, Makati City, around BGC) [PTN20005-000] (ages 12+)
Children: Manila Airport ⇒ Hotel (Parañaque, Pasay, Manila, Makati, BGC area) [PTN20005-000] (ages 3-11)
Infants: Manila Airport ⇒ Hotel (Parañaque, Pasay, Manila, Makati, BGC area) [PTN20005-000] (ages 2 & under)
Pickup / Checkin
Pick up at Manila (Ninoy Aquino) International Airport
* We will pick you up at the airport according to your arrival time.
Move by riding together
Arrival at Hotel
* Arrival time varies depending on the hotel. * Please note that your arrival time will be slightly delayed compared to applying by private car as you will be stopping at another hotel near the airport.
Pickup Locations / Times
Our staff will be waiting for you at the airport with a name banner in your name upon your arrival. Upon arrival at the airport, please be sure to look for the name banner with your name on it near the exit of the building to identify yourself as a PTN Travel staff member, and follow the instructions of our staff member to the pick-up vehicle.
- Riding together transfer [combined]
- Japanese/English speaking guide
- Check-in assist
- The price is per person
- Number of suitcases that can be brought in (approximate): Up to 1 suitcase per person
- If we are over capacity on the day of the tour, or if the luggage cannot be accommodated, we may arrange an additional vehicle (for a fee) separately. If you have large loads such as large cardboard boxes, golf bags, baby strollers, wheelchairs, diving equipment, etc., please let us know in advance at the time of booking.
- Up to 1 infant per adult.
- Infants do not have seats. If you would like a seat for an infant, please apply at the child rate (3-11 years old).
- Limited to transfers to and from the Bay Area, Makati and BGC areas.
- Please note that your arrival time will be slightly delayed compared to applying by private car as you will be stopping at another hotel near the airport.
- Upon arrival, our staff will be waiting for you at the airport with a name banner of your name.
- After arriving at the airport, be sure to look for the name banner with your name near the exit of the building, confirm that the staff is our PTN Travel staff, and follow the instructions of each staff to come to the shuttle car.
- [Manila Airport Terminal 1] The meeting point is at Manila Airport Terminal 1 [the "X to Z" signs in the ARRIVAL EXTENSION AREA]. The ARRIVAL EXTENSION AREA is located at the bottom of the ramp (not the ramp along the roadway, but the ramp on either side of the DUTY FREE) immediately in front of the terminal building. (The terminal exit is on the 2nd floor and the meeting point is on the 1st floor.)
- [Manila Airport Terminal 2 International Flight] The meeting point will be near the front of the Manila Airport Terminal 2 international flight building (signboard BAY20 on the pillar along the road).
- [Manila Airport Terminal 2 Domestic Flight] The meeting point will be near the front of the Manila Airport Terminal 2 domestic flight building (signboard BAY9 on the pillar along the road).
- [Manila Airport Terminal 3] The meeting point is located in the Manila Airport Terminal 3 building, in the waiting area between the turnstiles and the building exit. In case you have trouble finding us, please wait in front of the BDO Bank counter near the exit of the airport building.
- [Manila Airport Terminal 4] The meeting point will be around the exit of the Manila Airport Terminal 4 building.
4 days before to 16:00
After 16:00, 4 days before