Dinner & Casino / Selectable from 4 Casinos
A splendid fusion of the Philippines and Macau. Enjoy dinner and the casino to your heart's content This is a recommended tour where you can enjoy the harmony of famous casino facilities that landed from Macau. First of all, we will guide you to a Filipino dinner. After dinner, it's time to play at City of Dreams! The time at one of the world's most famous casino facilities from Macau is exciting. In addition to famous games such as roulette, baccarat, blackjack, and slot machines, there are also games that you will see for the first time, so it is interesting to aim for a lot of money, but it is also interesting to challenge all the games little by little! If you wish to continue playing at the casino even at the end of the tour, we can also disband locally. In that case, please use public transportation and return to the hotel. Speaking of Manila, shopping and casinos! It is a popular tour all year round, packed with such fun. <Manila Casino> * You can choose the following casinos. ◆ Okada Manila Manila Bay Area The latest Okada Manila is one of the largest entertainment hotels in the Philippines. The golden appearance of Okada Manila is said to represent the sunset in Manila Bay. Needless to say, Okada Manila is a Japanese-owned hotel. It is the largest casino hotel in the Philippines run by the founder and former chairman of a major Japanese amusement machine manufacturer. ◆ Resort World Manila Resorts World Manila, a complex where you can enjoy entertainment in the Philippines, is one of the largest and most popular hotspots in the Philippines! You can enjoy a thrilling time on the three floors where table games and slot machines are lined up. ◆ Solaire Resort A huge casino hotel, Solaire Resort & Casino, which opened in March 2013 in the Manila Bay area of the Philippines. With 1200 slot machines and 300 table games lined up in the facility, which has the image of a gorgeous space in Las Vegas, you can spend a thrilling time. ◆ Hyatt Casino This is a deluxe casino owned by the world-famous hotel Hyatt. With a total floor area of 15,000 square meters and a large-scale casino that spans five floors, 123 table games and 626 slot machines are lined up, and the numbers show the size of the space.
Days of Week
[Combine]: Adult [PTN20245-000] (ages 21+)
You can choose your favorite casino such as Okada Manila, City of Dreams (Hyatt, Nuwa, Nobu), Solaire Resort & Casino, Resorts World. Be careful not to be drawn into the casino world, whether you win or lose! ??
17:30 - 18:00
Pick up guests at the hotel
Time may vary depending on the hotel where you stay.
Arrivel at the restaurant
Guide to a Filipino restaurant. Please enjoy delicious food that can only be enjoyed in that area.
Depart from the restaurant
Arrival at the casino
Manila casino with a luxurious space. At a huge casino that you can't taste in Japan, you can aim for a lot of money, bet lightly on the experience level, and enjoy playing at your own pace.
22:00 - 22:30
Arrival at the hotel
Time may vary depending on the hotel where you stay.
Add-ons / Transportation
Application by 1 person[Description]Since the minimum number of participants is 2 adults, if you register as a single person, you will only need to pay the fee for 2 people to participate in the tour. In the event that the tour is mixed with other passengers on the day of the tour, the fee for one person will be refunded.[Price]
Pick up at your hotel (Parañaque, Pasay, Manila, Makati, BGC area)[Description]Additional fees may apply for pickups and drop-offs in other areas. Please inquire if you would like to be picked up in a different area.[Price]Free
Pick up at your hotel (Parañaque, Pasay, Manila, Makati, BGC area)[Description]*For airport pickups, a staffing fee with an ID issued by the airport authority will be required.[Price]
空港お迎え [ご参加9名以上 1フライトあたり][Description]*For airport pickups, a staffing fee with an ID issued by the airport authority will be required.[Price]
- Casino (play fee is paid by the customer)
- Japanese guide
- Due to the age limit for admission to the casino, minors under the age of 20 are not allowed to participate.
What to Bring
- Proof of age ID (passport)
- Casino admission dress code: (Casual) Wear a shirt with a collar and clothes with less exposed skin. (Sleeveless and sandals may be refused admission)
- In the Philippines, it is forbidden to go to public places with sleeveless or sandals.
- Tour times, order, etc. may vary depending on conditions on the day of the tour.
- Rates are per person.
- Due to the age limit for admission to the casino, people under the age of 20 or younger are not allowed to participate (people over the age of 21 can participate)
- If you extend the casino, you will be charged an excess fee for guides and vehicles.
- The casino play fee is paid by the customer.
- If we are over capacity on the day of the tour, or if the luggage cannot be accommodated, we may arrange an additional vehicle (for a fee) separately. If you have large loads such as large cardboard boxes, golf bags, baby strollers, wheelchairs, diving equipment, etc., please let us know in advance at the time of booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off are limited to Bay Area, Makati and BGC areas. Additional charges may apply for pick-up and drop-off in other areas. Please contact us if you would like to be picked up in a different area.
- A separate staffing fee will be charged for pick-up and drop-off at the airport ($ 20 per flight for 8 people or less, $ 40 per flight for 9 people or more)
- It is possible to leave the group in the middle of the tour (no refunds, etc.).
4 days before to 16:00
After 16:00, 4 days before