Manila dinner arrangement / Round-trip transportation [with Japanese-speaking guide assist]
In Manila, the capital of the Philippines, there is often heavy traffic congestion and confusing cab rides that can hinder comfortable sightseeing. Although we can take our guests on tours for sightseeing, the general style was to basically use public transportation for dining and other activities afterwards, each by themselves. However, due to the recent traffic situation in Manila, we have received many requests from our clients to extend the use of their cars right before the end of the optional tours. With our Manila dinner transfer service, we will take you from your hotel to a restaurant recommended by PTN Travel. Payment at the restaurant will be made by the customer directly to the restaurant. This plan includes a shuttle car and a Japanese-speaking guide. Our Japanese-speaking guide will assist you from ordering to payment upon arrival at the restaurant. During the meal, please ask the guide for assistance only when necessary. Please note that this tour may not be available for those who are extending the tour by using a van or other vehicles directly from other optional tours, or for those who are sharing a vehicle with other guests. However, if the previous tour was conducted in a private vehicle, it is basically possible. It depends on the next schedule of the vehicle. This service is a comfortable and safe way to enjoy your dinner, and has been well received by our customers. Examples of restaurants (buffet and a la carte) Filipino cuisine Spanish Cuisine Italian Cuisine Chinese Cuisine Korean Cuisine Japanese Cuisine Korean Cuisine Japanese Cuisine Barbeque Seafood Dinner arrangements can also be made according to your budget. We can arrange dinner for sightseeing in Manila, as well as for business trips. We can also accommodate your requests for private rooms, non-smoking/smoking, food allergies, and other restaurant requirements. We can also make special arrangements for small and large buses according to the number of participants, so please feel free to contact us if you are considering making arrangements for a group tour or company trip to Manila.
Days of Week
Sedan (1-2 people)
Van (1-8 people)
Small Bus (1-8 people)
Large Bus (1-47 people)
If you're having trouble with a Manila dinner, we'll arrange it for you! With round-trip transportation, you don't have to worry about taxis
Pick you up at your hotel (within Metro Manila)
* We will pick you up according to your desired time.
Move to the restaurant by private car
Start dinner after arriving at the restaurant
The Japanese-speaking guide will guide you in the restaurant. * The guide will inform the restaurant of customer requests.
20:00 - 21:00
Send to your hotel after meals (in Metro Manila)
* Time varies depending on the hotel you are staying at * It is also possible to drop you off at your desired location in Metro Manila and end the tour (no refunds, etc.)
Add-ons / Transportation
Pick up at your hotel (Parañaque, Pasay, Manila, Makati, BGC area)[Description]Additional fees may apply for pickups and drop-offs in other areas. Please inquire if you would like to be picked up in a different area.[Price]Free
Pick up at your hotel (Parañaque, Pasay, Manila, Makati, BGC area)[Description]*For airport pickups, a staffing fee with an ID issued by the airport authority will be required.[Price]
空港お迎え [ご参加9名以上 1フライトあたり][Description]*For airport pickups, a staffing fee with an ID issued by the airport authority will be required.[Price]
- Charter car fare
- Japanese guide
What's Not Included
- Meal charges at the restaurant
- The price is per unit.
- Number of passengers (Sedan type): 3 people (only one baggage) / Number of passengers at the time of airport transfer (approximate): 2 people (1 suitcase and 1 baggage per person)
- Number of passengers (Van type): 8 people (only one baggage) / Number of passengers at the time of airport transfer (approximate): 6 people (1 suitcase and 1 baggage per person)
- Number of passengers (Small bus type): 19 people (only one baggage) / Number of passengers at the time of airport transfer (approximate): 12 people (1 suitcase and 1 baggage per person)
- Number of passengers (Large bus type): 47 people (only one baggage) / Number of passengers at the time of airport transfer (approximate): 38 people (1 suitcase and 1 baggage per person)
- If we are over capacity on the day of the tour, or if the luggage cannot be accommodated, we may arrange an additional vehicle (for a fee) separately. If you have large loads such as large cardboard boxes, golf bags, baby strollers, wheelchairs, diving equipment, etc., please let us know in advance at the time of booking.
- The range of movement is limited to within Metro Manila.
- A separate staffing fee will be charged for pick-up and drop-off at the airport ($ 20 per flight for 8 people or less, $ 40 per flight for 9 people or more)
- When arranging departures from the airport, the arrival terminal will differ depending on the flight you are using, so please enter the flight number you are using in the remarks column when making a reservation.
- If you apply for a sedan type, we may upgrade to a van type for free due to arrangements.
4 days before to 16:00
After 16:00, 4 days before