WHALE SHARK + MOALBOAL SEA TURTLE & SARDINES RUN + PESCADOR ISLAND SNORKELING
After a 3-hour drive from Cebu Island, we will head to Oslob, the only place in the world where you can snorkel with whale sharks. First, we will enjoy snorkeling with whale sharks. After snorkeling with whale sharks, we will move to the west coast of Cebu Island to "Moalboal," one of the best snorkeling and diving destinations in the world. You can experience sea turtles living in the pristine waters, sardine tornadoes, colorful coral reef viewing around Pescador Island, and impressive snorkeling with many fish. You will enjoy the feeling of being in an aquarium! You can enjoy the unspoiled nature of Cebu Island and take pictures that will surely look great on social media! After enjoying snorkeling, you will have lunch (Filipino cuisine) at a restaurant with ocean view.
Days of Week
Adult (ages 12+)
Application by 1 person (ages 12+)
Child (ages 5-11)
Infant (ages 4 & under)
Pick up at Hotel
Arrive at Oslob, the southernmost tip of Cebu Island
Move to the snorkeling point (15 minutes to move the ship)
Let's go to the sea! Whale shark snorkel
Wearing a snorkeling mask and jumping into the blue world, you will see a giant whale shark!
Try swimming underwater together …
You may be surprised at first, but since it is plankton-eating, it has no big teeth, it moves slowly and is often on the surface, so it is safe because it is a low-risk shark for humans!
Commemorative selfies can be taken ...
If you have GoPro, you can take a commemorative photo with the whale shark! * A separate camera (GoPro) carry-in fee of 250 pesos is required (paid directly by the customer).
Enjoy a moment with the whale shark! & sunorkeling ends
Depart for Moalboal
Move to Pescador Island
Snorkeling near Pescador Island
Pescador Island is located 3-4km from Moalboal. This area is considered to be the most transparent sea on Cebu Island. See beautiful tropical fish and large coral reefs by snorkeling. * Pescador Island may not be accessible in the vicinity due to weather conditions.
Move by boat
Snorkel with sea turtles
Enjoy snorkeling with sea turtles on the coast, which is famous for its sea turtle habitat. A sea turtle that swims elegantly as if it were floating in the sky. Swim together... take pictures... spend a relaxing time. * Because it is a wild animal, you may not be able to meet it.
Move by boat
Snorkeling with hordes of sardines
The sight of hordes of sardines moving around in a cloud-like manner is a sight to behold. You can see sardine run that captivated divers all over the world by snorkeling.
Move by boat
Shower and lunch
Departure for the hotel
17:00 - 18:00
Drop at Hotel (Arrival time is depending on the hotel)
The time of this schedule is for reference only
- Round trip transfer from hotel
- Japanese guide
- Entrance fee
- life jacket
- Snorkeling set
What to Bring
- Money (for breakfast and drinks)
- Anti-car sickness medicine (if necessary)
- The price shown is per person.
- The minimum number of participants is 2 adults. If you apply for the tour with 1 adult and 1 child, please apply as 2 adults.
- It may change depending on the situation of the day such as the time and order of the tour. The itinerary may change depending on the hotel you are staying at. The tour schedule may be changed or canceled depending on the weather, traffic conditions, etc.
- Up to 1 infant (0-4 years old) per adult. It is possible to participate under the supervision responsibility of parents.
- Infants (0-4 years old) will not have a seat or meal. If you would like a seat or meal, please apply at the child rate (5-11 years old).
- If we are over capacity on the day of the tour, or if the luggage cannot be accommodated, we may arrange an additional vehicle (for a fee) separately. If you have large loads such as large cardboard boxes, golf bags, baby strollers, wheelchairs, diving equipment, etc., please let us know in advance at the time of booking.
- Breakfast is not included; please bring your own. If it is difficult to prepare breakfast, we can stop at a fast food restaurant along the way (drive-through). Please let the guide know on the day of the tour.
- Vehicles will be shared with other passengers.
- The vehicle may be shaken during the trip due to rough roads, so those who are prone to car sickness are advised to bring an anti-sickness medicine.
- It can be chilly on the water, so please bring a cloak.
- A long-distance pick-up surcharge will apply for hotels north of Cebu City. Please pay at the hotel on the day of the tour. Some hotels may not be able to provide this service.
- There is a simple shower on Whale shark site. There is no towel rental service, so please prepare your own.
- [Whale shark snorkel]
- You will need to submit a disclaimer agreement when you participate in the tour. If you print it out in advance and bring it with you after signing, we will guide you smoothly on the day.
- If you cannot bring it in advance, please fill it out in the car on the day. 1. Confirmation items 2. Disclaimer agreement
- Those who fall under the following cannot participate. ・ Persons with diseases of the otolaryngology, respiratory system, circulatory system, ・ Pregnant
- In addition, those who fall under the following cannot participate without consulting with a specialist doctor and obtaining permission. ・ High blood pressure, low blood pressure, consciousness disorder, Meniere's disease, depression, manic disease, seizures, hernia, illnesses related to the spinal cord, cardiovascular diseases, addiction to attacks, pneumothorax, dependence on alcohol or drugs, Those who have or have a history of lung disease, major surgery experience, intestinal obstruction, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, etc.
- For reservations of 9 people or more, the boat may be separated during the whale shark tour.
- Fins for use with whale shark snorkeling can be rented for 150 pesos per set.
- Camera (GoPro) carry-on fee 250 pesos (only if you wish to bring in)
- A gratuity will be charged to the local guide. The standard tip is 100 pesos per guide. Please pay the tip directly to the guide on the day of the tour.
- Locker fee of 50 pesos (upon request, luggage other than valuables can be stored in the car)
- Do not consume alcohol in advance.
- Please stay with your pre-determined buddy (pair).
- Be sure to look up at the surface of the water about once every 10 seconds to keep an eye on the boat you were on, the boats around you, etc.
- If you have any physical problems or are tired from swimming, please ask a nearby staff member for help.
- Do not turn on lights such as camera or video flashes.
- Contact with whale sharks is very dangerous. Do not block the direction of travel and do not approach within 5 meters.
- To protect the environment, the use of sunscreen is prohibited during whale shark snorkeling.
- It is possible to meet whale sharks with a high probability, but you may not be able to meet whale sharks due to the weather and waves on the day.
- There is a possibility that the Philippine government will raise the entry fee for the Oslob area. Please note that there is a possibility that the tour fee will be increased after the booking is confirmed.
- Krill is used to feed the whale sharks. Although there have been no reports of accidents, those with strong allergies to crustaceans are advised to take precautionary measures such as taking medication beforehand.
- [Snorkel near Pescador Island (sea turtle and sardines run)]
- Those who have respiratory diseases such as asthma, pneumothorax, and bronchial diseases cannot participate.
- Pregnant women cannot participate.
- Those who fall under the following categories cannot participate without consulting with a specialist doctor and obtaining permission. ・ High blood pressure, low blood pressure, consciousness disorder, Meniere's disease, depression, manic disease, seizures, hernia, illnesses related to the spinal cord, cardiovascular diseases, addiction to attacks, pneumothorax, dependence on alcohol or drugs, Those who have or have a history of lung disease, major surgery experience, intestinal obstruction, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, etc.
- Depending on the sea conditions, you may not be able to see sardines and sea turtles. Even in that case, there will be no refund.
- Restaurants and menus are subject to change without notice.
- If you wish, you can rent fins locally. (PHP 150 / local payment)
1 day before to 12:00
1 day before to 16:00
After 16:00, 1 day before