Tagaytay is a famous summer resort in the Philippines. This area is often foggy highlands. The Philippines and Manila have a strong impression that they are hot, but in a good way they are nice places to betray them. The journey will guide you through the popular jeepney factories along the way to Tagaytay. After the war, the US military jeep began to be used for surplus, and as a result of modifications, you can now learn about the manufacturing process of the "jeepney" that continues to run as a citizen's foot throughout the Philippines. This is a valuable opportunity to see the flow from one iron plate to the formation of a large jeepney and the jeepney being manufactured. Furthermore, in front of Tagaytay, we will guide you to a church with an organ made of bamboo about 270 years ago. The sound of the bamboo organ, which is different from metal, is impressive. When you finally enter Tagaytay, you will see Taal Lake in front of you. Looking at Taal Volcano, the smallest volcano in the world, on your right is the observation deck "People's Park" at the highest altitude in Tagaytay. Overlooking the mountains and lakes as far as the eye can see, enjoy the scenery that makes you want to take a deep breath. Lunch will also take you to a scenic restaurant overlooking Taal Lake. It is a Filipino restaurant that has a local reputation for being delicious and has no habit. Tagaytay is synonymous with nature-rich tourist destinations that can be reached from Manila, but in recent years it has become difficult to manage time, especially when traveling by personal arrangement due to traffic jams. Feel free to take a tour of a local travel agency and make all the arrangements convenient. On the tour, you can buy Tagaytay's specialty pineapple and monkey banana, which has a high sugar content, at the fruit stand, and you can also stop by a souvenir shop with Tagaytay's specialty wine, if you wish. Please tell the guide on the day. Currently, the Jeepney Factory is closed. Please note that.
Days of Week
[Combine with lunch]: Common for adults and children [PTN20215-000] (ages 6+)
[Combine with lunch]: Infant [PTN20211-000] (ages 5 & under)
Let's take a deep breath in the summer resort called Karuizawa in the Philippines
7:30 - 8:00
Pick up guests at the hotel
Time may vary depending on the hotel where you stay.
We will guide you to a church with an organ made of bamboo about 270 years ago. The sound of the bamboo organ, which is different from metal, is impressive.
After the war, the US military jeep began to be sold, and as a result of modifications, you can now learn about the manufacturing process of the "jeepney," which continues to run as a citizen's foot throughout the Philippines. This is a valuable opportunity to see the flow from one iron plate to the formation of a large jeepney and the jeepney being manufactured.
Tagaytay viewing platform (People's Park)
The Philippines and Manila have a strong impression that they are hot, but in a good way they are nice places to betray them.
Lunch: With lunch plan (Filipino cuisine) / Without lunch plan (favorite restaurant)
We will take you to a locally famous Filipino restaurant. * Without lunch: Enjoy your own meal at your favorite restaurant. Please note that it is difficult to select a restaurant that is off the course.
There are many fruit stores and you can buy them at local prices.
Arrival at Hotel
Time may vary depending on the hotel where you stay.
Add-ons / Transportation
Application by 1 person[Description]Since the minimum number of participants is 2 adults, if you register as a single person, you will only need to pay the fee for 2 people to participate in the tour. In the event that the tour is mixed with other passengers on the day of the tour, the fee for one person will be refunded.[Price]
Pick up at your hotel (Parañaque, Pasay, Manila, Makati, BGC area)[Description]Additional fees may apply for pickups and drop-offs in other areas. Please inquire if you would like to be picked up in a different area.[Price]Free
Airport pickup [less than 8 participants, per flight][Description]* For airport pickups, a placement fee for staff holding an ID issued by the airport authority is required.[Price]
Airport pickup [minimum 9 passengers per flight][Description]* For airport pickups, a placement fee for staff holding an ID issued by the airport authority is required.[Price]
- Admission fee
- Japanese/English speaking guide
- Buko ice or Buko juice
What to Bring
- For admission to the church, men should wear chinos and polo shirts with collars, and women should wear sleeved shirts, and skirts that hide their knees. Please refrain from sandals, short pants, jeans, T-shirts, training wear, etc. that are not suitable for sacred places. Admission may not be permitted.
- In the Philippines, it is forbidden to go to public places with sleeveless or sandals.
- Tour times, order, etc. may vary depending on conditions on the day of the tour.
- Rates are per person.
- Up to 1 infant (0-5 years old) per adult.
- Infants (0-5 years old) will not have a seat or meal. If you would like a seat or meal, please apply at the adult rate. We are sorry but we do not have child seats available.
- If we are over capacity on the day of the tour, or if the luggage cannot be accommodated, we may arrange an additional vehicle (for a fee) separately. If you have large loads such as large cardboard boxes, golf bags, baby strollers, wheelchairs, diving equipment, etc., please let us know in advance at the time of booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off are limited to Bay Area, Makati and BGC areas. Additional charges may apply for pick-up and drop-off in other areas. Please contact us if you would like to be picked up in a different area.
- A separate staffing fee will be charged for pick-up and drop-off at the airport ($ 20 per flight for 8 people or less, $ 40 per flight for 9 people or more)
- It is possible to leave the group in the middle of the tour (no refunds, etc.).
4 days before to 16:00
After 16:00, 4 days before