Private SEDAN hire with Japanese guide [within Metro Manila] <Arrangements can be made in units of 1 hour from a minimum of 3 hours / SEDAN for 1 to 3 people>
Not only a shuttle car but also a Japanese guide will accompany you, so you can enjoy sightseeing freely. You can also change your destination on the day or get a guide to recommend spots and restaurants. Most of the people who use this service are divided into two cases. One is Manila sightseeing with families and groups. We can respond to language concerns and the desire to enjoy time only for family and friends, and we can guide you in a way that meets the wishes of everyone who wants a comfortable stay in Manila. The other is a business visitor to Manila who visits multiple destinations. This is for those who want to charter a private car so that they can move smoothly without making a mistake, and for those who want to secure stable movement without hesitation by telling the guide and driver the destination even in the first land. In recent years, business in Manila and Makati has been attracting attention, and we have received many requests to charter cars in this area. Of course, it is important to keep time, especially in the business scene. There are problems that are unthinkable in Japan, such as the inability to move on schedule due to traffic jams, the safety of taxis, and the quality of route selection to the destination. It is also an advantage of car charters that such problems can be solved at once. At our company, the driver guides customers every day with the optimum route and safe driving according to the time zone, day of the week, and destination so that you can use it on your business trip. Of course, this charter service can also respond to various other requests. Enjoy your time in Manila freely and meaningfully.
Days of Week
If you want to go sightseeing in Manila freely! If you are thinking so, it is a Japanese guide + charter car service to respond to that feeling.
Pick you up at your hotel (within Metro Manila)
* We will pick you up according to your desired time.
Sightseeing in Manila freely by private car
Send to your hotel (within Metro Manila)
* It is also possible to drop you off at your desired location in Metro Manila and end the tour (no refunds, etc.)
Add-ons / Transportation
Night charge[Description]If the usage time is (18: 00-06: 00), a night charge is required.[Price]
1 hour extension[Price]
2 hours extension[Price]
- Show All Add-ons
Pick up at your hotel (Parañaque, Pasay, Manila, Makati, BGC area)[Description]* The meeting point will be at an easy-to-understand place such as a hotel.[Price]Free
Pick the guest up at the airport[Description]* When picking up at the airport, our staffing fee with an ID issued by the airport authority is required.[Price]
- Charter car fare
- Japanese/English speaking guide
- The price is per unit (sedan type).
- Number of passengers (Sedan type): 3 people (only one baggage) / Number of passengers at the time of airport transfer (approximate): 2 people (1 suitcase and 1 baggage per person)
- If we are over capacity on the day of the tour, or if the luggage cannot be accommodated, we may arrange an additional vehicle (for a fee) separately. If you have large loads such as large cardboard boxes, golf bags, baby strollers, wheelchairs, diving equipment, etc., please let us know in advance at the time of booking.
- The range of movement is limited to within Metro Manila.
- A separate staffing fee is required for pick-up at the airport ($ 20 per flight)
- When arranging departures from the airport, the arrival terminal will differ depending on the flight you are using, so please enter the flight number you are using in the remarks column when making a reservation.
- If the usage time is from 18:00 to 6:00, a late-night charge will be incurred. Please select the late night rate from the options.
- Due to arrangements, we may upgrade to a van type free of charge.
4 days before to 16:00
After 16:00, 4 days before