[From/to Bohol Island] Chocolate Hills Adventure Park Tour
Bohol Island Sightseeing Tour! Let's enjoy Bohol more actively! Bohol is a beautiful island with rich nature. You can see the lovely Tarsier, which can only be seen in Bohol, and then enjoy a river cruise lunch on the Loboc River. Lunch will be buffet style with Filipino cuisine. A band will also be on board to add to the fun and excitement. The locals will then perform a Bamboo Dance and you can even join in. The Chocolate Hills are a popular spot for taking pictures and viewing the fantastic scenery. The Chocolate Hills, which seem to rise out of the ground, are the result of coral reef uplift that has prevented large trees from taking root, allowing only shrubs and grasses to grow. Finally, we head to the Chocolate Hills Adventure Park. The highlight of the tour is the ATVs. You get in the ATV and drive it yourself. All you have to do is push the accelerator pedal. A dedicated guide is also provided, so you can enjoy off-roading safely and securely. The ATV takes you to the foot of the Chocolate Hills, where you can take a commemorative photo. The view of the Chocolate Hills in front of you is spectacular. You can also enjoy zip biking. You will walk on a tightrope on a wire stretched on a high plateau. It is a great thrill and a great way to see the Chocolate Hills. Although Bohol is known as an eco-tour, this tour is a little more active and exciting.
Days of Week
Adult (ages 10+)
Application by 1 person
Child (ages 2-9)
Infant (ages 1 & under)
Pickup / Checkin
Dropoff / Checkout
Meet at Tagbilaran Port, Bohol
Departure from Tagbilaran Port, Bohol
Lunch on Loboc River Cruise (Filipino cuisine)
Chocolate Hills Adventure Park
Arrival at Tagbilaran Port, Bohol
Dismissal at Tagbilaran Port, Bohol
Add-ons / Transportation
Additional round-trip Panglao transfers (Bellevue, Henann, Bluewater, Bohol Beach Club,etc.)[Description]For those who are concerned about transportation, we will pick you up at your hotel in Panglao area before meeting at Tagbilaran port. After the tour, we will take you to the hotel in Panglao area.[Price]
Adult (ages 10+)USD 20.00
Application by 1 personUSD 40.00
Child (ages 4-9)USD 20.00
Infant (ages 3 & under)USD 0.00
- Vehicles in Bohol Island
- Entrance fee for each facility
- River cruise lunch fee (1 soft drink included)
- Japanese guide fee in Bohol Island
What's Not Included
- ATV fee
- Zip bike fee
- The tour schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather, traffic, or ferry service.
- [ATV] Age limit, 10 years old and up; children under 10 years old must be driven by a parent or guardian in a 2-passenger ATV.
- [Zip Bike] Weight limit: 100kg or less. Height limit: 120cm or more.
What to Bring
- Shoulder coverings, lapcoats, jackets, or other things to put on
- Comfortable clothes for walking
- Basically, you can choose one of the following options: Zip Bike (600 pesos) or ATV for 60 minutes (1,100 pesos). Please pay the fee directly at the site on the day of the tour.
- Tour ending time may vary depending on weather and other circumstances.
- Please note that there are rare cases when the speedboat may not be operated due to sudden bad weather conditions. Please understand in advance that we will not be responsible for any disruption to your return.
1 day before to 16:00
After 16:00, 1 day before