Manila Full-day City Tour
The history of Manila, the capital of the Philippines, is a precious thing that tells the various pasts of the Philippines. From the traditional Filipino era to the rule of Spain, the United States, Japan and other countries, they still have a strong influence on Manila's culture. Comfortable vans and Japanese-speaking guides will guide you through these major tourist destinations in Manila. The four destinations of Rizal Park, Fort Santiago, World Heritage Site San Augustin Church, and Casa Manila are filled with stories that Filipinos have cherished. In the itinerary, we will go around Intramuros, which leaves a path made of stone during the Spanish rule. For lunch, we will take you to "Barbara's" in Intramuros. The luxurious interior, which retains the atmosphere of Southeast Asia, is famous as a popular restaurant in Manila. After lunch, we'll take you to a shopping mall in Manila, a shopping paradise. Manila is home to some of Southeast Asia's largest shopping malls. The most famous of these is the Mall of Asia. With over 800 shops in one of the largest areas in Asia, you can also find souvenirs. There is also a supermarket on the premises, which is perfect for buying souvenirs. You can also find the papaya soap "Silka" and the miracle nutritional plant "Moringa", which are also talked about in Japan. Most tourists visiting Manila take a tour of Manila city. This tour will introduce you to some of the recommended local attractions. It is a plan that shopping is added to the tour that can be said to be the "entrance to the Philippines" that gives you a deeper understanding of the land of Manila in the Philippines.
Days of Week
[Combine] Plan with lunch: Adult [PTN20204-000] (ages 13+)
[Combine] Plan with lunch: Child [PTN20204-000] (ages 7-12)
[Combine] Plan with lunch: Infant [PTN20204-000] (ages 6 & under)
Meet the center of Philippine history in Manila
Visit the World Heritage Site of San Agastin Church in Manila
Intramuros, winner of the 27th World Travel Awards "World's Leading Tourist Attraction 2020"
8:30 - 9:00
Pick up guests at the hotel
Time may vary depending on the hotel where you stay.
This park is located at the northern end of Lohas Boulevard overlooking Manila Bay. It is the place where the Philippine national hero "Jose Rizal" was executed during the Spanish rule, and the name comes from it. There is a monument protected by guards 24 hours a day, and it is a place of relaxation for Manila citizens.
Originally built to prevent pirates, it was built into a wall during the Spanish rule and was once occupied by the American and Japanese troops. Filipino hero José Rizal was imprisoned in the dungeon before execution. The José Rizal Memorial Museum is on site.
San Agustin Church
It is a church built about 400 years ago, which is also registered as a World Heritage Site. The fine details of the interior, baroque interiors, chandeliers and murals make you forget you are in Asia. Stop by the adjacent museum.
It is a museum that imitates the upper class mansion of the Spaniards during the Spanish rule. The Spanish architecture gives it a time-slip feel to the 18th century. You can see the lifestyle at that time.
Lunch: With lunch plan (Filipino cuisine) / Without lunch plan (favorite restaurant)
While retaining the atmosphere of Southeast Asia, the luxurious interior of the restaurant is famous and popular locally. * Without lunch: Enjoy your own meal at your favorite restaurant. Please note that it is difficult to select a restaurant that is off the course.
Depart from the restaurant
It is located in BGC, the most modern city in the Philippines. About 17,000 American soldiers who died in the Philippines during World War II are sleeping here. The crosses are lined up neatly on the beautiful lawn carpet, and the appearance is beautiful.
Mall of Asia / or other malls
Manila has one of the largest shopping malls in Southeast Asia. The Mall of Asia has over 800 shops and you can find souvenirs. The Venice Grand Canal Mall is a mall that recreates the city of Venice and looks great on Instagram.
18:00 - 18:30
Arrival at the hotel
Time may vary depending on the hotel where you stay.
Add-ons / Transportation
Application by 1 person[Description]Since the minimum number of participants is 2 adults, if you register as a single person, you will only need to pay the fee for 2 people to participate in the tour. In the event that the tour is mixed with other passengers on the day of the tour, the fee for one person will be refunded.[Price]
Pick up at your hotel (Parañaque, Pasay, Manila, Makati, BGC area)[Description][Price]Free
Pick up at your hotel (Parañaque, Pasay, Manila, Makati, BGC area)[Description]*For airport pickups, a staffing fee with an ID issued by the airport authority will be required.[Price]
空港お迎え [ご参加9名以上 1フライトあたり][Description]*For airport pickups, a staffing fee with an ID issued by the airport authority will be required.[Price]
- Lunch (for plans with lunch)
- Entrance fee
- Japanese guide
What to Bring
- When entering the church, men should wear chinos and polo shirts with collars, and women should wear sleeved shirts and skirts that cover the knees. Please refrain from wearing sandals, shorts, jeans, T-shirts, sweat clothes, etc., which are not appropriate for holy places. Entry may not be permitted.
- In the Philippines, it is forbidden to go to public places with sleeveless or sandals.
- It may change depending on the situation of the day such as the time and order of the tour. The itinerary will change as you visit from a tourist destination closer to your hotel.
- When Casa Manila is closed on Mondays, it will be changed to Manila Cathedral.
- Rates are per person.
- Up to 1 infant (0-6 years old) per adult.
- Infants (0-6 years old) will not have a seat and meals. If you would like to have a seat or meal for infants, please apply at the child rate (7 to 12 years old). We are sorry but we do not have child seats available.
- If we are over capacity on the day of the tour, or if the luggage cannot be accommodated, we may arrange an additional vehicle (for a fee) separately. If you have large loads such as large cardboard boxes, golf bags, baby strollers, wheelchairs, diving equipment, etc., please let us know in advance at the time of booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off are limited to Bay Area, Makati and BGC areas. Additional charges may apply for pick-up and drop-off in other areas. Please contact us if you would like to be picked up in a different area.
- A separate staffing fee will be charged for pick-up and drop-off at the airport ($ 20 per flight for 8 people or less, $ 40 per flight for 9 people or more)
- It is possible to leave the group in the middle of the tour (no refunds, etc.).
4 days before to 16:00
After 16:00, 4 days before