Raffles Makati Afternoon Tea and Shopping & Spa Tour
I think Southeast Asia has an image of "gain", "cheap", and "chaos", but Manila, the capital of the Philippines, is a city that betrays such an image in a good way. While some areas are as developed as Singapore, there are places where the streets built during the American and Spanish rule remain, and you can find cheap but high-quality souvenirs. As a country that is "the closest English-speaking country to Japan" that can be visited in just four hours from Japan, it is becoming more popular as a girl's trip. What you can enjoy in Manila is the quality of English afternoon tea that you can hardly meet in Japan. This tour, which starts with a slow start, is very popular with women. After filling your stomach and heart with the recommended teas, cakes and sandwiches to enjoy in the lounge of Makati's finest hotel "Raffles Hotel", the next step is shopping! Enjoy shopping to your heart's content at "Greenbelt / Glorietta," which has the most complete stores in the Philippines. There are many brands that are "popular overseas and have not landed in Japan" in the Philippines, so please feel not only the cheap ones in Manila but also the special deals unique to Manila. After enjoying shopping to your heart's content, we will guide you to a hideaway spa that will heal the tiredness of the day. The unknown spa in one room of a skyscraper in the city is run by a unique beauty owner who is also active as a model in half of Iran and the Philippines and has a different face as a dentist. Please enjoy the world of healing to every corner of your body. Finally, we will guide you to a Filipino dinner. Filipino cuisine uses soy sauce, ginger, garlic, etc. and is delicious with a taste familiar to Japanese people. This PTN Travel exclusive package is a popular tour of Manila for women throughout the year.
Days of Week
[Combine] Plan with dinner and massage: Adult [PTN20250-000] (ages 10+)
[Combine]: Child [PTN20250-000] (ages 5-9)
[Combine]: Infant [PTN20250-000] (ages 4 & under)
A good tour of Southeast Asia and Manila that you want to participate in on a girls' trip
12:30 - 13:00
Pick up guests at the hotel
Time may vary depending on the hotel where you stay.
English afternoon tea at Raffles Hotel "Writers bar"
Afternoon tea is very expensive in Japan and you can't try it easily, but in the Philippines you can try it at a great price. In particular, on this tour, the PTN Travel Special Package was born with the hope that Makati's finest hotel "Raffles Hotel" will enjoy the afternoon tea that we are proud of for all tourists from Japan. It's a full-fledged English style, so it's a good time to travel abroad.
Shopping at Greenbelt / Glorietta
Makati in Metro Manila is the center of the economy and fashion. The Ayala Center in the center of Makati. It is a large shopping mall with many modern and beautiful buildings.
Arrive at Spa
An unknown healing spot in one room of a skyscraper is in the center of Makati. Located in a city known as the center of finance and economy, this spa is visited by many tourists as well as businessmen. Although it is not well known to the Japanese, it is attracting attention locally as a new type of spa that combines Iranian and Philippine treatments. The wallpaper like the palace of the king is impressive, and the colors match the atmosphere of the Philippines and the Middle East well.
leave from the spa
I will take you to a Filipino dinner.
20:00 - 20:30
Arrival at the hotel
Time may vary depending on the hotel where you stay.
Add-ons / Transportation
Pick the guest up at the airport, or send the guest to the airport[Description]* When picking up or sending to the airport, our staffing fee with an ID issued by the airport authority is required.[Price]
8 or less participants Airport pick-up per flight [APT PU / PTN20250-500] ()USD 20.00
8 people or less per flight sent to the airport [APT DP / PTN20250-501] ()USD 20.00
9 or more participants Airport pick-up per flight [APT PU GRP / PTN 20250-510] ()USD 40.00
9 or more participants per flight sent to the airport [APT DP GRP / PTN20250-511] ()USD 40.00
- Afternoon tea
- Japanese guide
What to Bring
- For admission to hotels and public facilities, men should wear chino and polo shirt with a collar, and women should wear sleeved shirt, and skirt that hide your knees. Please refrain from wearing sandals, short pants, jeans, T-shirts, sleeveless clothing, training wear, etc. that are not suitable for the place. You may be refused admission.
- In the Philippines, it is forbidden to go to public places with sleeveless or sandals.
- Tour times, order, etc. may vary depending on conditions on the day of the tour.
- Rates are per person.
- Up to 1 infant (0-3 years old) per adult.
- Infants (0-3 years old) will not have a seat. If you would like a seat for infants, please apply at the child rate (4-6 years old). We are sorry but we do not have child seats available.
- If we are over capacity on the day of the tour, or if the luggage cannot be accommodated, we may arrange an additional vehicle (for a fee) separately. If you have large loads such as large cardboard boxes, golf bags, baby strollers, wheelchairs, diving equipment, etc., please let us know in advance at the time of booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off are limited to Bay Area, Makati and BGC areas. Additional charges may apply for pick-up and drop-off in other areas. Please contact us if you would like to be picked up in a different area.
- A separate staffing fee will be charged for pick-up and drop-off at the airport ($ 20 per flight for 8 people or less, $ 40 per flight for 9 people or more)
- It is possible to leave the group in the middle of the tour (no refunds, etc.).
4 days before to 16:00
After 16:00, 4 days before