Registration of eTravel (former eARRIVAL CARD) required before entering the Philippines
Currently, registration with "eTravel" is required to enter the Philippines. Registration is only available in English, and the Philippine government has reported damage from fraudulent websites, and has issued a warning. We will register your information with eTravel and obtain the QR code necessary for entry into the Philippines on your behalf. *Available for all international airports and international ports throughout the Philippines. *Please apply at least 5 days prior to departure. *Because of the large amount of data entry, applications will be accepted one person at a time.
Days of Week
- Registration on behalf of "eTravel"
- Please understand and agree to the following items before applying.
- Personal information collected by eTravel is used by the Department of Health (DOH), Bureau of Quarantine (BOQ), Bureau of Immigration (BI), Bureau of Customs (BOC), and Department of Tourism (DOT) of the Philippines for the management of new coronas and border security and tourism-related economic analysis. The personal information is also used by the National Privacy Act (NPTA) in accordance with Republic Act No. 11332 (Mandatory Reporting of Notifiable Diseases and Health Events of Public Health Concern Act) and Republic Act No. 10173 (Data Privacy Act) of the Philippines. Act), and in accordance with the standards set forth by the National Privacy Commission, for the purpose of protecting any personal information stored by DICT as data controller and BOQ, BI, BOC and DOT as data processors.
What to Bring
- Please take a photo or copy of the QR code or save it in your smartphone and bring it with you on the day of departure.
- *The QR Code must also be presented prior to boarding and upon arrival in the Philippines.
- *Please specify the date of reservation by specifying the date of departure from Japan.
- *If the following conditions are met, the applicant is exempted from submitting a negative antigen test certificate prior to/at entry into the Philippines.
- (1) Must be fully vaccinated (2 doses of a 2-dose vaccine such as Pfizer, or 1 dose of a 1-dose vaccine such as Janssen) at least 14 days prior to departure and in possession of a valid vaccination certificate.
- (2) Adults under 15 years of age who fall under (1) / accompanied by a parent or guardian
- *If unvaccinated, partially unvaccinated, or unable to confirm vaccination status, a negative antigen test certificate within 24 hours prior to departure is required.
- *You will receive a QR code by e-mail by the day before your departure. Please be sure to check your registration details for any errors.
- If you have not received the QR code 18 hours prior to departure, please contact us (email@example.com).
- This service does not guarantee entry into the Philippines.
4 days before to 00:00
After 00:00, 4 days before