Caohagan Island 1 night 4 meals tour
Why don't you experience different cultures on "an island rich in nothing"? From Mactan Island, take a bangka (outrigger boat) and arrive at Caohagan Island in about 30 minutes while feeling the pleasant sea breeze. It is a small island surrounded by the beautiful sea, and it is an extraordinary world. When you arrive at the island, you will receive an explanation of the activities in the village. After that, you will be guided to the village for about an hour. An islander's guide will introduce you to the life of Caohagan, and you can get a glimpse of life on the island such as elementary schools, quilt huts, and churches. After the village guide, we will guide you to the bamboo hut with the quilt design in front of the sea. Lunch time at 12 o'clock. A hearty meal while looking at the tropical sea is the best. After that, we will prepare various activities. Activities include snorkeling in a coral reef reserve, making broken coral accessories, massaging in a pleasant breeze, making traditional coasters made by processing the leaves of a plant called Pandanus, making coconut oil with outstanding moisturizing effect. There are only activities that will be wonderful memories. If you wish, you can also experience the drum bath in the evening. It's a stay with plenty of time from check-in in the morning of the first day to check-out in the afternoon of the second day. Includes 4 meals with fresh food. In addition, you can enjoy the beautiful life that you can enjoy only by staying at the sunset, the starry sky, and the rising sun from the horizon.
Days of Week
Adult/Child (ages 4+)
Infant (ages 3 & under)
depart by boat
9:30 - 10:00
arrive at Khao Hagan Island
Afternoon: Snorkeling on the “Khaogan Island Tropical Coral Reserve” (the next morning depending on the tide), Evening: Relax while watching the sunset in a drum can (optional) or cafe.
Night: Enjoy the starry sky and enjoy night swimming.
Morning: Free time
Afternoon: Free time
arrive at hotel
Add-ons / Transportation
Cordova area, Mactan[Price]Free
Cebu City Hotel[Price]
Adult/Child (ages 4+)USD 20.00
Around Pulchra Resort[Price]
Adult/Child (ages 4+)USD 35.00
- Round-trip boat price between Mactan Island and Khao Hagan Island
- 4 meals
- Room charge
- Coral reef reserve boat fee
- Admission fee
- Village guide fee
- service charge
What to Bring
- Insect repellent
- amenities like a shampoo
- Small amount of cash
- If you have any plans after the tour, please let us know in advance.
- Tour ending time may vary depending on weather and other circumstances.
- Additional drink fee for meals ⇒ 1 drink is included with lunch. The extra drink fee is settled individually. One bottle of juice is 100 pesos
- Snorkeling in the coral reef reserve: 900 pesos / person: You will be guided to the "Khaogan Island Tropical Coral Reef Reserve" which protects the world's most diversified sea. Another dreamlike world where many corals sprout and schools of fish are spreading.
- Making accessories for folded coral reefs: 230 pesos / 1 person: Make necklaces and bracelets by combining your favorite beads using motifs of folded coral made of natural materials.
- Coconut oil making: 400 pesos / 1 person: Oil that the islanders have been making for a long time. You can choose between skin care and edible. (If you participate in a group, you can choose only one or the other.) The finished oil can be taken home as a souvenir.
- Romrom coaster making: 300 pesos / 1 person: A traditional coaster made by processing the leaves of a plant called Romrom (Pandanas), and carefully finishing it.
- Massage: 200 pesos to 1,000 pesos: Massage performed in the shade of a tree while blowing in a refreshing wind will be drawn into your dreams. Massage using handmade oil is popular.
- Isowalk: 200 pesos / person: The sea of Kaohagan Island where the shallow waters continue. There are lots of fun creatures to look at when the tide goes down and delicious creatures to eat. Find many creatures with the islanders who know everything about the sea child.
- ・ Drum bath / 300 pesos ・ Sand bath / 350 pesos ・ Broom making / 400 pesos ・ Cafe / drink 60 pesos ~ ・ Home visit (without meals) / 500 pesos ・ Home visit (with meals) / 1,000 pesos
1 day before to 12:00
1 day before to 16:00
After 16:00, 1 day before