Manila City & Tagaytay Tour with Lunch (City TAG)
It is a plan that guides you through Tagaytay and Manila city sightseeing, which share the popularity of sightseeing in Manila. Tagaytay is one of the most famous summer resorts in the Philippines, and like Hakone and Karuizawa in Japan, you can take a deep breath away from your daily busy schedule. In Manila, you can learn about the history of the Philippines, and the interior of the church is a spectacular space where Western knowledge and culture are mixed, while retaining the influence of the Spanish rule. This tour will take you to all the destinations you will visit during the Tagaytay Tour and Manila City Tour. Don't miss the tourist spots other than the church, such as the factory where the "jeepney", which is still active as the most common means of transportation in the area, is manufactured, and the bamboo organ, which is made of bamboo and produces a unique sound. The destination begins with a tour of the Jeepney Factory, a common local means of transportation, after visiting the Las Pinas Church with the Bamboo Organ and Tagaytay's most famous observatory, People's Park, and then visiting Taal Lake at a local scenic restaurant. Enjoy a Filipino lunch with a view. After exploring Tagaytay, return to Manila to visit Rizal Park, and after entering Intramuros, visit Fort Santiago, Church of San Angstin, and Casa Manila. Please pay attention to the nature of Tagaytay and the historic cityscape of Manila. If you get lost in local sightseeing in Manila, this tour is definitely the one for you. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Tagaytay and the historic two tourist destinations in Manila. Currently, the jeepney factory is closed. Please note that.
Days of Week
[Combine] Plan with lunch: Adults [PTN20230-000] (ages 13+)
[Combine] Plan with lunch: Child [PTN20230-000] (ages 6-12)
[Combine] Plan with lunch: Infant [PTN20230-000] (ages 5 & under)
Visit Manila and Tagaytay, two of the most famous tourist destinations in the metropolitan area in one day
7:30 - 8:00
Pick up guests at the hotel
Time may vary depending on the hotel where you stay.
We will guide you to a church with an organ made of bamboo about 270 years ago. The sound of the bamboo organ, which is different from metal, is impressive.
After the war, the US military jeep began to be sold, and as a result of modifications, you can now learn about the manufacturing process of the "jeepney," which continues to run as a citizen's foot throughout the Philippines. This is a valuable opportunity to see the flow from one iron plate to the formation of a large jeepney and the jeepney being manufactured.
Tagaytay viewing platform (People's Park)
The Philippines and Manila have a strong impression that they are hot, but in a good way they are nice places to betray them.
Lunch: With lunch plan (Filipino cuisine) / Without lunch plan (favorite restaurant)
We will take you to a locally famous Filipino restaurant. * Without lunch: Enjoy your own meal at your favorite restaurant. Please note that it is difficult to select a restaurant that is off the course.
Departure from restaurant
This park is located at the northern end of Lohas Boulevard overlooking Manila Bay. It is the place where the Philippine national hero "Jose Rizal" was executed during the Spanish rule, and the name comes from it. There is a monument protected by guards 24 hours a day, and it is a place of relaxation for Manila citizens.
Originally built to prevent pirates, it was built into a wall during the Spanish rule and was once occupied by the American and Japanese troops. Filipino hero José Rizal was imprisoned in the dungeon before execution. The José Rizal Memorial Museum is on site.
San Agustin Church
It is a church built about 400 years ago, which is also registered as a World Heritage Site. The fine details of the interior, baroque interiors, chandeliers and murals make you forget you are in Asia. Stop by the adjacent museum.
It is a museum that imitates the upper class mansion of the Spaniards during the Spanish rule. The Spanish architecture gives it a time-slip feel to the 18th century. You can see the lifestyle at that time.
18:00 - 18:30
Arrival at Hotel
Time may vary depending on the hotel where you stay.
Add-ons / Transportation
Application by 1 person[Description]Since the minimum number of participants is 2 adults, if you register as a single person, you will only need to pay the fee for 2 people to participate in the tour. In the event that the tour is mixed with other passengers on the day of the tour, the fee for one person will be refunded.[Price]
Pick up at your hotel (Parañaque, Pasay, Manila, Makati, BGC area)[Description]Additional fees may apply for pickups and drop-offs in other areas. Please inquire if you would like to be picked up in a different area.[Price]Free
Airport pickup [less than 8 participants, per flight][Description]* For airport pickups, a placement fee for staff holding an ID issued by the airport authority is required.[Price]
Airport pickup [minimum 9 passengers per flight][Description]* For airport pickups, a placement fee for staff holding an ID issued by the airport authority is required.[Price]
- Lunch (for plans with lunch)
- Admission fee
- Japanese/English speaking guide
What to Bring
- For admission to the church, men should wear chinos and polo shirts with collars, and women should wear sleeved shirts, and skirts that hide their knees. Please refrain from sandals, short pants, jeans, T-shirts, training wear, etc. that are not suitable for sacred places. Admission may not be permitted.
- In the Philippines, it is forbidden to go to public places with sleeveless or sandals.
- It may change depending on the situation of the day such as the time and order of the tour. The itinerary will change as you visit from a tourist destination closer to your hotel.
- When Casa Manila is closed on Mondays, it will be changed to Manila Cathedral.
- Rates are per person.
- Up to 1 infant (0-5 years old) per adult.
- Infants (0-5 years old) will not have a seat. If you would like a seat for infants, please apply at the child rate (6-12 years old). We are sorry but we do not have child seats available.
- If we are over capacity on the day of the tour, or if the luggage cannot be accommodated, we may arrange an additional vehicle (for a fee) separately. If you have large loads such as large cardboard boxes, golf bags, baby strollers, wheelchairs, diving equipment, etc., please let us know in advance at the time of booking.
- Pick-up and drop-off are limited to Bay Area, Makati and BGC areas. Additional charges may apply for pick-up and drop-off in other areas. Please contact us if you would like to be picked up in a different area.
- A separate staffing fee will be charged for pick-up and drop-off at the airport ($ 20 per flight for 8 people or less, $ 40 per flight for 9 people or more)
- It is possible to leave the group in the middle of the tour (no refunds, etc.).
4 days before to 16:00
After 16:00, 4 days before